Asigning roles to the students: Assitant

 



Shared by García Martínez:

That documents are available to them in the moodle of the subject. In addition to this, I also printed a copy of saiof the groups of the groups I teach. The documents are stored in the rooms for the students to use whenever they want.

A student has been asigned the role of "Assistant" and, when I teach the subject, he keeps the document of the lesson we are working with. Everytime another student has a vocabulary question he is allowed to ask the assistant and, if it is one of thI have prepared a small dictionary for every lesson of the book of Physics and Chemistry.

When I first started using this book I read the lessons and wrote a table with the words and structures I thought may be harder to comprehend by my students.
e words or structures I considered. the assistant helps its mates.

I change the "Assistant" role at the beginning of each evaluation, usually randomly among the volunteers that apply for the role.
If the students ask something that was not anticipated by me, I add this information for the next years.

Comentarios